Dermalogica charcoal rescue masque 75ml is an all-in-one treatment masque which detoxifies, brightens and invigorates normal to oily skin. A fast-acting, easy-to-remove formula rescues tired, lackluster skin. It provides multiple benefits at once, which can be perceived almost instantly.
How to use:
- After cleansing, apply generously to face and throat, avoiding the eye area.
- After 3 to 5 minutes, lightly massage with very wet hands to enhance physical exfoliation properties during removal. Rinse thoroughly. Use as many times as skin needs rescuing.
- Detoxifies, brightens and invigorates normal to oily skin.
- Provides physical and chemical exfoliation for visibly revitalized skin.
- Addresses signs of skin aging, breakouts, and dullness all at once.
Dermalogica charcoal rescue masque 75ml
Water/Aqua/Eau, Kaolin, Bentonite, Maris Limus (Sea Silt) Extract, Sulfur, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Mandelic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Charcoal Powder, Volcanic Ash, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Phytic Acid, Naringenin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Panthenyl Triacetate, Glycerin, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.